Home Medical Equipment Market Projected to Witness Vigorous Expansion by 2020
The comprehensive report published by Persistence Market Research offers an in-depth intelligence related to the various factors that are likely to impact the demand, revenue generation, and sales of the Home Medical Equipment Market. In addition, the report singles out the different parameters that are expected to influence the overall dynamics of the Home Medical Equipment Market during the forecast period 2020.
As per the findings of the presented study, the Home Medical Equipment Market is poised to surpass the value of ~US$ XX by the end of 2029 growing at a CAGR of ~XX% over the assessment period. The report includes a thorough analysis of the upstream raw materials, supply-demand ratio of the Home Medical Equipment in different regions, import-export trends and more to provide readers a fair understanding of the global market scenario.
This Press Release will help you to understand the Volume, growth with Impacting Trends. Click HERE To get SAMPLE PDF (Including Full TOC, Table & Figures) at https://www.persistencemarketresearch.co/samples/3054
The report segregates the Home Medical Equipment Market into different segments to provide a detailed understanding of the various aspects of the market. The competitive analysis of the Home Medical Equipment Market includes valuable insights based on which, market players can formulate impactful growth strategies to enhance their presence in the Home Medical Equipment Market.
Key findings of the report:
- Intricate assessment of the competitive landscape of the Home Medical Equipment Market
- Country-specific analysis of the supply-demand ration for the Home Medical Equipment in different geographies
- Influence of technological advancements on the Home Medical Equipment Market
- SWOT analysis of each company profiled in the report
- Y-o-Y growth projection for different market segments
The report aims to eliminate the following doubts related to the Home Medical Equipment Market:
- Which market segment is projected to generate the maximum revenue during the forecast period 2020?
- Which region is expected to present lucrative opportunities for market players?
- What are the most preferred sales and distribution channels in the Home Medical Equipment Market?
- What are the potential roadblocks market players are likely to face during the forecast period?
- Which market player is expected to dominate the Home Medical Equipment Market in terms of market share in 2019?
Partnerships and strategic collaborations are some key growth practices among entities in the home medical equipment market.
- Recently, in a new development, Electromed Inc., entered into an agreement with two distributors for home medical equipment – one regional and one national. Leveraging the distribution network of the two, the company has commercial interests for distribution and sales of SmartVest Airway Clearance System in the U.S. In the quest, Electromed has commenced sale of SmartVest system via home medical equipment distributors in targeted geographies.
Using homecare distribution channel, this enables physicians and patients have access to SmartVest in certain parts of the U.S. Further, the channel also broadens exposure of SmartVest brand airway clearance system.
- In another partnership for distribution, Smiths Medical – a leading medical device manufacturer has partnered with Medline Industries for distribution of its Portex acapella positive expiratory pressure therapy device. This distribution partnership will serve to provide improved access to Smiths Medical’s proprietary acapella devices for patients within home care settings.
Key companies operating in the home medical equipment market that have been profiled in this report are F. Hoffmann-La Roche Ltd, GE Healthcare, Abbott, CareFusion Corporation, Hospira Inc., Philips Healthcare, Medline Industry Inc., B. Braun Melsungen AG, AstraZeneca, Baxter, ResMed, Stryker, and Sunrise Medical LLA.
Home Medical Equipment Market – Key Trends
Vast rise in incidence of chronic diseases has spawned practices of home healthcare. Individuals afflicted with chronic diseases such as hypertension and diabetes look for cost-effective medical care not compromising in quality of care and safety. Home medical equipment that are certified by regulatory agencies find wide acceptance for cost factor and convenience. For example, insulin delivery devices and inhalers are some commonly used home medical equipment that saves vast healthcare expenses for individuals.
Technological advances in home medical equipment is another key factor behind their increasing adoption. Due to technological advances coupled with cognizance for technology among individuals, use of home medical equipment is pacing rapidly. Adoption of expensive technologically medical equipment for home use involves one-time cost that offsets cost incurred due to repeated hospital visits.
Home Medical Equipment Market – Regional Outlook
The home medical equipment market is divided into North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Latin America, and Middle East and Africa. North America, among all, commands leading share in the home medical equipment market. Technological advancements, high disposable income, and awareness among individuals for availability of home medical care are key factors behind staggering demand for home medical equipment in the region.
Reasons to buy from PMR
- Exceptional round the clock customer support
- Quality and affordable market research reports
- Safe, secure, and easy ordering process
- Tailor-made reports according to the client’s requirements
- Data collected from trusted primary and secondary sources